Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ciao tutti!

I write to you from Laveno at a member's home. We decided to make lunch for a sorella here to surprise her for when she gets home from work. So her son, who teaches with us a lot, has been hanging outside while I cooked moroccan stew and now we're waiting to surprise her and eat lunch.

I'm slowly getting more used to being here. Since I last wrote we've done a ton of finding work. I'm a little tired of it to be honest. Had some good days and some not so good days. But we decided it's time to leave Varese and work the surrounding towns. The Anziani knocked this place dead so we feel really good about doing work outside of the main city. August will be interesting because everyone is leaving for vacation. We keep finding people and they're like call me in September when I get home again.



I also finally got to teach Luca Sunday night, a solid investigator the Sorelle have been teaching for a while. He's been pretty much taught everything but is still working on understanding better the atonement, the priesthood and a couple other things. So we just get together and talk about his different questions. He's super rad and I'm sure teaching him will be one of the highlights of every week.

Okay...love you guysss! be good!


No comments:

Post a Comment