Monday, August 6, 2012

campo dei fiori

Dear famiglia,

Okay, my email has to be shorty shorty because we got back from our hike up on Campo dei Fiori with Gabriele, whom Dad now knows, and his bestie Luca who is one of our investigators. Things are great right now but I have to tell you last week was hell. So many creepy men in giro giving me a hard time. And always me, never my comp. I ended up calling Sorella Wolfgramm at the pinnacle of it all for a bit of a motherly pick-me-up and it did wonders. I also asked a ward member for a blessing and between the two of them I was reminded that all of this was coming from the devil, that I have a work to do in Varese and he's doing everything he can to make me feel down.

 

 Now I never felt unsafe, but it was so frustrating because I just felt empty and unable to do my job. But now I'm loving Varese more than ever. The creepy dudes are still all over, I guess they love red hair, but I've decided to not let in bother me and there you go, it doesn't bother me. Our Albanian capo distretto called the Albanian creepy dude that had given me trouble and had him apologize to me on the phone. So great.

 

I skinned my knee.

Glad you guys made it to Utah, I'm excited to hear about your adventures!

Our beautiful family came to church for the first time on Sunday and I was beyond happy. Then we spent the afternoon with the Bulgarian family we're working to reactive who are such wonderful people. Good things are happening here and were starting to explore other cities in our area besides Varese.

Okay, I have to run and thrown on my skirt again and head to our evening appointments, maybs I'll have time to write more later.

But I love you all!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment