Wednesday, July 11, 2012

varese!

Okay, famiglia, I have a weird P-day tomorrow and we're not sure we're going to have time to do all our email, so here's a baby letter for you. Thursday morning I head to Varese.

I don't know my comps name yet becuase she's new, she just is finishing her second transfer so I'll be her first comp that's not her trainer. Going senior companion.

I'll start another email that I'll finish and send off tomorrow hopefully, but I love you both! Pray that I have an easy transition into city number two. I'm nervous but excited and I know I'm going where I should be because this is God's work.

 P.S. This picture is dedicated to Larry Hewett (Director of Specialty Sales for Thule USA). Ignore my crazy hair.

2 comments:

  1. So glad to read your voice. It had been way too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did Whit get a hipster bike? It looks awesome! And Darren! I love the Thule backpack schwag I received at the outdoor show back in the day. It's been to a lot of countries. (Carol Ann)

    ReplyDelete