Tuesday, July 17, 2012

no time for email this week...

I had to go back to Bergamo today to get my permesso card saying I can legally be here so today is a lot of trains and waiting in hot rooms full of foreigners. I'm hoping tomorrow to have time to email you. Varese is beautiful. I'm in love with the mountains and lakes and our baby branch.

Not so in love with the work yet but I'm trying. Turns out I'm bad at transitioning, and not much is happening so we've got a lot to do. I love you all and will try and write you a real letter tomorrow. New address is:

Via Rainoldi 19
Box number 56
21100 Varese
Italia

I saw Sorella Simkins and all my Bergamo peeps are happy and well and Lulu is getting baptized Friday.

Keep praying for me, these next few weeks are going to be interesting...

xoxoxo

sorella bush

No comments:

Post a Comment