Monday, December 5, 2011

Una lettera piccola

Amanuensis addenda in [italics].

Hey, fam.

It's Wed. evening so P[reparation]-day is technically over but I just got Ian's letter and your Dear Elders [i.e., letters, the free email service that prints out letters and sends them to the missionaries in the MTC], but first, sorry my email was all over. I'm going to start planning my letters before I get on the computer.

I printed pics for you that will be done Saturday that I'll send off.

Things I forgot to say in the email:
  • I saw Parker on Sunday! I'm sure he'll tell you all about it [he did].
  • I want to know what the Christmas tree is named. [the tree is named Staccato Mamba]
  • I can't believe how wild Alice [our Great Pyrenees puppy] has been! I'm a little scared for the tree and glad all my shoes are boxed up.
Other potential Christmas ideas:
  • More stamps (I'm burning through them)
  • Good mascara. Mine sucks, and every now and then I actually wear it.
Ian, your bone work looks beautiful. I'm glad you had such a great guy's trip (and dance night too). Sometimes my companion and I dance around our room but without real music it's not the same.

Class tonight was great. I'm really loving our newer teacher, who started off as our fake investigator, and I'm learning better how to prepare for lessons.

Dad, your note was the funniest, I read it to my roommates.

Please tell Megan Kress than she can send me packages, I just got a letter asking. The Dear Elder [ibid.] packages are super-gross.

New Sisters came Tuesday so I am no longer the newest.

XOXO, Sempre con amore,

Sorella Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment