Thursday, December 22, 2011

Half-illegal.

Hi, I love you, like, a lot.

This is only half illegal. I found out after my e-mail time that we were allowed more time for e-mails because of Christmas, BUT NO ONE TELLS ME ANYTHING. I thought Prez Brown and I were bff. I guess I was wrong.

But I love your letters and you and Madame Fluff. But I just wanted to say I'm sorry my e-mails are such a challenge for you. I race the clock every week and never reread a thing and we have no spell check or anything and my brain goes into this Italian/English combo which probs makes it almost impossible to understand. So thanks and sorry.

I love love love you. Hope you get my tape, and hope my package gets here tomorrow! Can't wait, otherwise it'll be Tuesday, which will be exciting too. Give my love to little bro, momma bear and all the creatures in our home.

xoxoxo

Vi voglio bene!

No comments:

Post a Comment