Wednesday, May 1, 2013

okay, guys...life is CRAZY!

I am being transfered.

Yup, I'm opening a new coppia of Sorelle in the Verona ward that has only had Anziani for 6,000 years with Sorella Gomez, my favorite! God answers prayers.

But that's not all, we are going to be traveling Sorelle training eight coppie of Sorelle in our third of the mission. Sorella Forbes and Padula are doing the same thing down in Firenze, and Bunker and McNamara somewhere west. When I talked to President Wolfgramm he said he picked his six best trainers, and it's going to be nutzo, but I'm so excited to end my mission hard.

Other nutzo news, Sorella Montagnoli is training here and Sorella Beutler is whitewashing1 and training in Vicenza, she'll be my neighbor!  And I will be a double grandma!2 So proud, haha.




Ok, so I feel like I've gotten to the point where when I sit down to write you guys I'm like ormai I'll see you soon enough and just read you my diary and give you a play-by-play. But things here are picking up.

One of my favorite things is we've started working with a part-member family that the Anziani had tried to talk to but he never wanted to meet with them. They are beautiful. They have a little four month-old baby, and we taught them on Saturday and just got to know them. We had become friends with Paolo the week before when I taught Gospel Principles and it was just us and a few other investigators and we all just because friends.

Anyway, we teach them about modern prophets and the family and it was beautiful and I said, "Paolo, I have a real question for you...why aren't you baptized, do you want these blessings in your family and for your wife and son?" SO it was great, he's just scared (and curse the dominant Italian mothers who control their children's lives), but we're teaching them again Saturday. Well, not me, but the Sorelle are, I'll be gon-zo.

I was talking to his wife after church for minute, we're the same age and buds, and I told her I could just see them all in white at the temple and she was like sarebbe bello3 and I was like no, sarĂ  bello4. Anyway, I love them, sent a pic.



Well, I'm going to go kick it with 11 year-old Agnese all day. My heart broke when I told her I was leaving and we both just started crying. Blerg. Told her I would be skyping her everyday when I get home and she's going to skip out on summer camp the day I come back to Forlì, ha.

Dad, send mail to Milano, I'll have plenty of contact with them, I feel...oh mamma.  Plus I'll see you all in like a week and a half on Mother's Day!!?? Where did that come from?

SO yeah, love you all just as much as I love Italy, you lucky dogs.

xoxo,

sorella bush (on a bike)

"Seat belts and helmets save lives."

p.s. the lilacs are blooming!

1. Whitewashing is opening a new area with a new companion -- i.e., starting from scratch.
2.  Double Grandma: when you get a new missionary, you're her mom and she's your baby. When your babies grow up and become trainers, you become a grandma.
3.  "That would be beautiful."
4.  "No, that will be beautiful."


No comments:

Post a Comment