Wednesday, April 24, 2013

okay -- super fast

Sorry to send off another baby letter, but Giudi and Luca are here and they're more important, ha!

But this week has been beautiful, starting with last pday where we went and kicked it with out bff Elena who taght us how to do this traditonal stamping stuff (sending pics).







But our work is finally starting to pick up. We've had some beautiful miracles with our less actives and finding new people to teach and our days are filling up so they are flying by. I feel like I could be leaving next week. Got my baby and my city ready and now I've got something else to do, we'll see... there are 17 new Sorelle coming in this next transfer...oofa!

Know that I love your guts, I love being a missionary and the weather is beautiful!

Excited about all our coops and beekeeping dad!!!!!  It must be you and me!

You are beautiful and there is nothing better than being a missionary.

S.lla B

No comments:

Post a Comment