Wednesday, April 17, 2013

and may the sunrise bring hope where it once was forgotten...

Guys, things are good.

The first few weeks here where a little rough, but I feel like I'm finally doing what Heavenly Father wants me to, I'm loving my baby companion and my city and my members and life is good. Plus it's sunny!!! Huzzah for summer! I know I'm going to hate being a hot sweaty mess in a matter of weeks, but right now it sure beats being rainy and cold and blah.

Ok, so I feel like I've already written a few emails and I'm running our of words, but I will tell you about a beautiful surprise conference I got to go to on Monday in Milano. I headed up with a Sorella from Rimini and we abbandoned our babies for the day on Forlì and headed north again.

It's always the weirdest to got to Milano after serving in Lombardia for a year. Elder Allen (who's an area seventy and heads the missionary department) spoke and it was awesome. We learned a lot about repentance and my mind was blown. He also told the sorelle that were there to calm down, we're too good at stressing ourselves out when this is a joyous work and we need to have fun. Good for me to hear from a higher source, ha.


Piazza Aurelio Saffi

PLUS I got to spend the whole day sitting by my Sorella Beutler. I was the happiest. When I see you in a bit I'll just give you the rundown and what we talked about, ha.


Agnese.

In other news my plan of bringing hope to our branch and our people is in affect and is working and it is great. My companion is starting to calm down about the fact that our numbers leave something to be desired because we're doing exactly what the Lord wants us to. There was a different spirit about church on sunday and we're visiting our people and they are smiling! Ha. I love it. It's really rewarding even if we're not getting people ready for baptism right now.

Laura's kitchen, my favorite place in Forlì.

I'm still obsessed with Laura and Alberto and family. We have a couple other peeps we've started teaching that are cool and I'm just trying to love every day because I don't know what will happen next transfer. With 15ish more sorelle coming in I could get another baby to train at the same time or go open another city, who knows.

Buon compleanno, Gloria!

Love you all dearly. these are some pics with Agnese, Laura's daughter, and a birthday party for Gloria, our only Young Woman who's a rock star.

xoxo

s. cespuglio

No comments:

Post a Comment