Wednesday, February 6, 2013

so I have very little motivation to write this email today, sorrrrry

I'll try not to be too boring.

Life is great. Feels so surreal that Sorella Nilson (from Alpine, Mom) is going home. Blurg. We had way too much fun to be allowed more than one transfer together.

I just bought our fast train tickets to get up to Milano tomorrow morning and I'll see Sorella Beutler at the station, kiss her face, and then find Sorella Willis, my new companion. I know zero about her, just that she's coming from Collegno near Torino (where Sorella Beutler is headed off to) and came in the group after Sorella Beutler. The one thing I've heard is that she's crazy patient so her trainer told me on scambio a few weeks ago she's destined to always have hard companions because she just loves them comunque, and now she has me, ha! Life here is beautiful, as always.

Dad I read your letter to the Gori's and they loved it and said they loved you guys too and were ready to adopt me. Ha. We're going back tonight and hopefully getting ourselves organized for them to set a more realistic baptismal date (that's before I leave Italy) and a plan for Sandro and Chiara to quit smoking. I feel like tonight is going to be magical; best last night as a missionary Sorella Nilson could probs ask for. They called last night, Cinzia called, and was like we have a plan. We'll have our lesson, you guys will chat it up with chiara alone for a bit then, we're going to have dinner with the Rotelli's! And Sandro and Tina have a request and have made me the mouth of the message, but you could you please bring.... 300 cinnamon rolls! ha! It's going to be great.

Um, Mexico looked freaky amazing. Like really guys, we're going back next January right? So excited for IAN!!!!!AHH! Temple, miss it. I would recommend sending him off with a flash drive to keep his pics on too, I think I'm going to try and buy one because my camera is full up.

Canoecopia! So soon!

These next few months are going to flash by and I'm freaking out and every now and then I tumble into that am I a good enough missionary? Have I done all that I'm supposed to? And then I feel like Heavenly Father wants me to keep being better but not keep beating myself up because he's proud of me. That's the phrase that keeps running through my head/heart. He's proud of us.

We spent language study on Monday just sitting in the Campo in the sun waiting for our appointment there and I feel like it is a moment I will never forget. This place is magical. For lunch that day we went out with the Capece's so we just stuck around in centro but I had had pici with cacio and pepe, mmmmmm.

We had a funny dinner appointment with potentials this this weekend that involved going to Grandma and Grandpa's in the campagna and touring they're huge mostly closed up house over looking Siena and too many funny things that someday I'll tell you all about. I love strangers.

Dad I think I'm going to go Istrice. not sure why.*

Love you all, sorry this is all over the place. I have a few ties I bought in Firenze for Ian I hope to send off sooner rather than later. I've started trying to buy presents for people, man is that expensive business, maybs I'm done being a good friend. Does Ian have a brown suit? One tie is the pretty teal that has a little stripe of brown in it so hopefully he's not all black. Oh well. Any thoughts about the program for coming back to Italy?

xoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment