Wednesday, February 13, 2013

questo mi garba

Family!!!  Man, do I love you.

It has been a nutzo week and I was so happy to see your names pop up in my email.

Guys, remember how I am the worst at change! Well I do. I've been rereading my journals to remember that I was the biggest shlaump ever every time that I've had to change companions, excluding Sorella Nilson, because we're the same person. It's been a tough week, getting used to pure little Sorella Willis and realizing that Sorella Nilson isn't even in the same country as me anymore and then realizing that I have NO idea what to do with Siena. I'm praying my guts out and I'm just at a loss where to go and what to do , so I walk in circles. Ha. But really meno male I have the Gori's and Luca coming to visit next p-day.

I really don't even know what to tell you guys right now, my brain is kind of exploding with everything and I've just been trying to feel peaceful because I've been so overwhelmed by everything that I just feel like I've forgotten how to be a missionary for a second which is the dumbest because the clock is ticking! I really don't think I have more than this transfer in Siena and everytime I see the tower in the Campo my heart skips a beat. It's so beautiful and I don't know if I've done nearly enough for this place. I've trying to remind and convince myself that lulls happen and God is patient.

As far as coming to Italy plans have you looked at flying in through somewhere random? When I went to England everyone payed about 1000 bucks but I went through dublin and it was like 600... aaanyway.

Mom I totally support the short hair, I've been silently voting for is for a while :)

Dad stop getting sick!

Ian, already sent you a message, still love your guts.

My hilarious English class students have been teaching me Sienese phrases and today I made pici for lunch. But I just walk around saying mi garba to everything. Piece is so 2012, ha!

Love you all so bad, kind of jealous I wasn't at the temple with you and all our freaky posterity, but I have all summer, temple road trips galore.

xoxoxoxo

s.b.

p.s. Sorella Willis, from Florida!  Niente di Utah questa volta.

No comments:

Post a Comment