Thursday, June 13, 2013

last letter

Is this real life? My bags are packed. I bought myself pretty italian sandals today and walked along Lago di Garda with my new favorite person Georgia Mistura and her daughter Anna (9) and Elena (21). Obviously Slla. Gomez was there too.

It still doesn't feel real. But I think this will be the most bittersweet moment of my life. I can't imagine leaving and being done with this chapter but at the same time I feel like the time has come. I don't know. I'm really still not thinking about it. But I can't wait to hold you in my arms!

I'll try and get two SIMM cards when I'm in Milano Centro tomorrow. Do you care if it's Vodafone or Tim or Wind??

Well, I love you. it's been a beautiful week, like always. Verona is a dream. We have to come here together.  I love this city, it's too beautiful.

See you soooooon

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment