Wednesday, December 12, 2012

okay, you guys are all grounded

I feel like it's been ages since I've gotten a real email from you jokers, so this will be short. Also because we're about to catch the train to Milano to see the Last Supper and then scambi with the Milano 3 sorelle.

It's actually been kind of a slow week. Sorella Beutler has been sick again so lots of time at home, I've read the first 200 pages of the Old Testament (how do people get by without the Book of Mormon? No idea.)

I did have one super amazing lesson on scambi last Wednesday night. We taught this woman we had found named Herlinda and it went so well. She accepted the baptismal invite, said the prayer at the end, there was just an incredible spirit and teaching with Sorella Gomez I felt like I was back with Sorella Simkins, because all we did was teach those main preach my gospel lessons all the time. We haven't had tons of progressing investigators here in Varese so it just felt good to feel like I was really working.

I love Sorella Beutler and I had a baby moment of revelation Monday that helping her grow was a big chunk of what I was supposed to do here in Varese. And back to Herlinda we realized that she's the cousin of a less active Ermila that we work with. Small world.

But someone has got to tell me your Christmas day plans so we can figure out when I need to call. Can't wait to see you pretty faces.

Also I'm talking with prez to get my release date sorted out. May 3rd means I don't go over the 18 months and June I go over 17 days or something. He has the power to extend people 30 days past so I'm hoping we'll get it sorted out. I told him the idea of having just three transfers left makes me want to throw up. Exact quote. Ha.

So excited about Ian's papers!!!!!! sos os os os os os sosooososososososossssssssooooooo 

Okay...off to catch the train.

Love you all, be good!

xoxo

sorella bush

No comments:

Post a Comment