Friday, November 11, 2011

transition

Oh hey new blog, you're looking pretty shiny and crisp.

Since my days of roaming the internet without a care in the world are quickly coming to a close, at least for 18 months, it's time to prepare living is my job and my art for hibernation.

But have no fear! There will be no need to miss me! Well, miss me a little, like, enough to send me letters and read THIS blog, where the heads of clan bush will be posting my e-mails that I send home as a missionary.


In honor of Nigel Tufnel I received an e-mail today with the crucial information of my NEW ADDRESS. 


Here you go:


Sister Whitney Sara Bush
MTC Mailbox # 90
ITA-MIL 0125
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793



Remember it, tattoo it on your body, and have it removed on January 24th when I fly to Italy.

2 comments: